Friday, April 12, 2013

A Spell for A Positive Inner Self




*White Candle

*Glass of Water

During the waning moon, any day of the week

Light the White candle. Place the glass of water next to it, and breathe calmly until you are relaxed then say the following prayer:

'I open my body and mind to the vibration of God and Goddess; to a time of quite energy, I release that which has passed an holds no power in the future, I claim my inner strength and open my mind to the future, That I may be embraced in the healing of the sun as it begins its own growth, I claim this power with trust and faith'

Then sit quietly for a moment (while staring at the candlelight), then continue to breathe calmly. Close your eyes and imagine yourself in a peaceful place, then breathe in that peacefulness. Open your eyes (whilst continuing to breathe), remembering the calmness that you felt, then close your eyes, visualizing yourself surrounded by a purple light or glow, youre happy and completely serene, stay with this feeling for as long as you can. Then open your eyes and say:

'As I will, so may it be!'.

Then take a drink of the water and blow out the candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment